Thursday, September 22, 2011

Plugging Into Fall and to Self

This morning, after dropping little Dom off for school, I visited that park I told you about. This time I walked further and listened to my WISH SUMMIT audio for the day. I notice that when I do this, I half listen and half think.

Today my thoughts are on the challenges I have in life right now and how to shift my energy to the positive. I have done so much studying about attracting abundance, about shifting thoughts and setting intentions. I'm finding that this can be challenging when the poop hits home. My spirit is dowsed with a heaviness I cannot describe. It affects every corner of my being and existence. How does a business owner, teacher, guide, friend, and mom lift herself so she can be the cornerstone for others?

I know the answer and found it today in my walk, listening. I understand that I need to change my vibrational frequency to be higher so that I can attract similar frequencies. (if I'm speaking Greek, read Wayne Dyer's The Power of Intention, Ronda Byrne's The Secret, or any of Echart Tolle's books.) So, I began to change my thoughts to those of what I loved about that moment.

Looking around, there is SO much for me to love at this park....

The landscaping is so easy for me to look at. It's very natural feeling and includes wide open rolling grass, small water falls, natural grasses, cattails, lovely trees, and this day the sun is shining. I love the feeling I have when I am here. It feels homey, and comfortable - yet open and natural like the land I live on. I really love it here.


Already, my energy shifts. I begin to think about possibilities of maybe someday living in this neighborhood and raising my son in an area with other children, yet having access to the open plains and country side I love so much. I think of being close to Barr Lake, and of being able to stay in the same area, which brings a sense of stability and safety with it. I begin to think of how much time Jim and I would save by not commuting so far. I think of my cats and how I would I would fight to keep them, although I'm sure it's against the covenants, but they are old and we are the only family they've ever known and I made a promise. I think of how I could teach cooking classes and smoothie making classes at the local recreation center. I think and I think. 

This is why I love walking. It's my time for me - to realign, to focus on what matters, to breathe fresh air and feel the blood pumping through my body. I feel free and limitless when I shift my energy like this and I feel empowered to take action. 

Today, I walked 1 and 1/2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi