Monday, September 5, 2011

Vegetable Soup with Corn Bread Muffins



Beautiful Rainbow Vegetable Soup With Corn Bread Muffins

Cook Corn Bread Muffins according to package directions. 
For this mix, I used Bob's Red Mill mix.

Not everything I do is from scratch, but I use the highest quality ingredients I can find. 
Start with a Bob's Red Mill Vegetable Soup Base. 
Soak for at least 2 hours and strain water, add fresh water when you are ready to begin cooking. 
I added about 2 cups of water and 2 cups of vegetable broth.
Allow soup base to cook for 45 minutes before adding sauteed vegetables. 
For sauteed vegetable recipe, see previous post. 
Easy, Peezy, HEALTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi