Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Most Saught After PBCC Cookie (gluten/dairy free)

Simply put, I was having a moment. I NEEDED something.
Alas, I have NO junk food in my pantry - this is by design, but always surprises me.
Ugh!
Every time, I do the same thing, search high and low, thinking I'll find something.
The reality is, that I wont. Then I get to sit and decide just how badly I want a sweet. If I want it bad enough to go through the hassle of baking it, then I have no choice but to upgrade my ingredients.

Tonight is just such an example.

Here's the result of my concoction:

1 Cup Earth Balance Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup Turbinado Sugar (Raw Cane Sugar)
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 Medium Organic Free Range Eggs
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp Chia Seeds
1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt

Preheat oven to 350F
In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients with a large fork until well mixed.
Scoop out dough one tablespoon at a time onto an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake 12 minutes. Allow to cool completely unless you want to eat them with a fork. (Yes, we did this!)

Fresh from the oven, these are a bit gooey, but oh, they are SO GOOD!


This made about 14 cookies

Were they good?
Well, my toughest client (my hubby) said, "NOW THAT'S A COOKIE!"
Like this recipe? 
You'll want to be sure to get your FREE month of gluten free dairy free meal plans HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi