Saturday, March 3, 2012

B2B


Back To Basics

Starting out the journey toward eating well can often turn awry when all the recipes that make their way into your hands seem to have 35 hard to find ingredients and take 2 hours to chop and 4 hours to cook. Experiencing just this when I attempted to change how I ate in my 'prior life', I know how easy it is to return to old patterns of eating from a box or drive thru. 

Over complicating things seems to be natural behavior for people. Why? 


My curiosity surrounding this concept is never ending, and I find I too can take something simple and make it very difficult to accomplish. Over complicating our lives reaches far beyond recipes. We over complicate our relationships, our daily to do tasks, even exercise can quickly become an overwhelming and complicated activity. 

Some reasons why we might create complication in our routines could be: 

  1. Safety of staying in our present situation.  (It's just easier to stay put)
  2. Fear of what success might mean in our lives (If you reach your health goals, will it change your relationship? Your career?)
  3. Fear of the unkown (What will your life be like if you are so healthy and vibrant you have energy to whatever you like?)
  4. Predetermined concepts around what we fear we might become (what messages have you heard about people who are thin, beautiful, and successful? Are they consistently good or do you associate bad things with such goals?)


This experience is my inspiration to create a New Approach and More Options in working with my clients to reach their goals. 

My approach is highly focused to help you deconstruct and remove the clutter from your current habits, altering your approach and helping you to simplify your routines around food and working with you to create this approach fluidly throughout your life.

The new tools are including meal plans within the program that detail 7 days worth of meals, recipes, and shopping lists during your 6 month program, with the option to continue to subscribe to the meal planning for an ongoing basis (annual subscription).

While I've learned to deconstruct and make my own habits and routines simpler, thus easier to accomplish, I have gained many tools to offer to you! I'm excited to share these tools and to continue to support you on your journey toward a healthy and dynamic life! 

For more information about these offerings, visit my website at: http://www.thenourishedlife.net

In Vibrant Health and Happiness,
Tammi Hoerner, CHHC, AADP, MH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi