Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hidden movement

I am not one to adore exercise.
I don't belong to the gym.
I am not fond of my treadmill.
I cannot stand to run, better said; my knees scream when I run.
Well, what's a busy mom to do in order to get her self fit?

Any movement is better than no movement.

Back to Basic tips for burning fat and taking off those brownies you ate yesterday!

1. CLEAN YOUR HOUSE
2. WALK THE DOG
3. PLAY BALL WITH YOUR KIDDOS
4. DANCE TO YOUR FAVORITE SONG
5. TAKE TWO TRIPS INSTEAD OF ONE

and yes...
TAKE THE STAIRS, but you knew that one already, didn't you?

Have a happy day, filled with movement!
In Vibrant Health and Happiness,
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi