Thursday, August 9, 2012

Never Thought I'd Say It...

"Where is my zucchini?!"
That's all I could say, we've had a ton of flowers and I've been brainstorming like mad to be sure I had plenty of ideas of what to do with it, but honestly, my zucchini chips were the last I got from the garden!

Today, I went out to pull the ready foods from the garden and lo and behold....

The chickens have been pretty much nesting in the Zucchini plants! They are cozy under the giant leaves, it's shady and cool - not to mention comes with a nice little snack bar....which happen to be my baby zucchinis.

Hmmm... Just as I was celebrating the leave of the grasshoppers.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi