Saturday, May 12, 2012

Try them, you'll like them!

It took me awhile to try these, and normally I'm pretty brave, but these - along with the live version of dill pickles took me about four years to step out of my comfort zone enough to try.

Now, I crave this simple gluten free, dairy free dish in snap and so does my son!

Sardine Salad & Flax Crackers


1 tin Wild Caught Sardines

1 – 2 Bubbies Kosher Dill Pickles, chopped

1 Tbsp Prepared Mustard

6 – 10 Mary’s Gone Flax Crackers

Remove Sardines from tin and drain. Mix together with pickles, mustard and serve on flax crackers. 





This is such a simple and healthful salad - power punch of protein and Omega 3's! 


If you are brave enough to get past the fin in the tin concept, let me know! 





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this recipe, Tammi! I'm always looking for tasty recipes to get those Omega-3's in!

    ReplyDelete

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi