Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sunny Days Are Here Again

Spring could not come fast enough around here! Being outside is one of my favorite ways of nourishing myself that doesn't involve food.

A piece of me knows that the whole global warming issue has a lot to do with why it's so warm in March and April, but for today, I'm super grateful for the sunshine. We've seen a few days right near 70, and while I haven't minded, I do have the global warming in the back of my mind.

Instead of worrying, I've been basking like a solar panel. 

The early spring brings with it happy tulips, sunbathing kitties, singing birds, and lots of fun playing in the dirt.

Roll up your yoga pants and bask...

I try to take out time for at least 10 minutes of unprotected sunshine daily. This ensures my daily dose of Vitamin D, and by full summer, I don't burn if I'm out longer and haven't thought to put on sunscreen.

I hope you too are taking in the gifts of the flowering trees, spring bouquets, and longer days...

In Vibrant Health & Happiness,
Tammi Hoerner, CHHC, AADP, MH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi