Monday, October 10, 2011

My Guys

I was surprised when Jim called and said be ready to go, The Children's Museum lot was full so they must have fun stuff going on.
I was really excited to play, to go spend time with my guys.
I am so grateful that I have such an amazing family, including two amazing guys who fill my heart with so much love.

My Little Artist

Experimenting with My Dad

Fun with Food in the "Store"

Spending time with family to me is priceless. This is one of those huge spaces for me that I don't necessarily need food if I am fulfilled with time with my kiddos and hubby. Love is nourishing all by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi