Monday, December 12, 2011

Five Days of Healthy Kids

Winter break has begun and the kiddo is home full time for four weeks with ME! What a fabulous Christmas gift for us both! I am so incredibly grateful for how my life is going right now. I sometimes cannot believe how everything I've wanted; my career as a Health Coach, my beautiful healing center, a fun part time job being able to coach for the best school in the world, AND I get to be home with my son nearly all the time right now. This is just amazing! This is the first time in my life I've been able to spend an extended period of time at home with my family, being a mom, a wife, and feeling like I get to choose what I want to do. I'm practically beside myself.
Then, it hit me.
What am I going to DO? What am I going to cook? I have so many choices, and maybe a LOT OF TIME! ...
Then, my Health Coach self steps in and says, "Take a deep breath, Tammi, and do what you LOVE!".

This is when I decided to share the next five days of meals and activities with you.

Each day for the next five days I will give you the recipes that make my day easier and activities that I know my son will enjoy now and hopefully remember for a long time!

We'll start tomorrow: 12/13/11 so be sure to spread the word and follow along!

In vibrant health and happiness, 
Tammi Hoerner, CHHC, AADP, MH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi