Thursday, November 3, 2011

Super Simply Healthy Pizza

Super Simple Healthy Pizza

You'll Need:
1 pack multigrain pizza crusts - small
(I used a 5 pack of Pizza Parlor Whole Grain crusts)
Olive Oil
Garlic Herb mix
Green Olives
Artichoke hearts
2 Medium tomato
Pepperoni
Low moisture Mozzarella Cheese

I used my pizza stone for this project. Preheat oven to 375.

lightly oil pizza stone, lay three pizza crusts on pan. Lightly oil crust. Slice tomatoes as thin as possible and spread out on pizzas. Sprinkle seasoning mix (I used Watkins Garlic Herb), layer toppings however you want!
Bake for 15 minutes.
Eat and enjoy
Serves 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is valuable to me, please keep it family friendly as my blog is directed toward families. Blessings for a healthy and happy life! ~ Tammi